Cultivation of engineers, and system development as an engineer. These are the two fields our members at ERAS pursue.
With our members’ average age at just 25 years old, though recurrent education and system development, we aim to contribute to the innovation of IT in society.
For all new ERAS to come.
At ERAS, we focus on cultivating young generations.
To create the future, we must first educate the people who will be a central part in it.
For all new ERAS to come, we shall contribute to society with the aid of our resources and technology.
1. To create an ERA
Where young, engineers will be acknowledged and appreciated for their skills
Where everyone in society could code like a proper programmer
2. To cultivate and nurture our engineers
- Technical skills
- Human relation skills
- Coaching skills
- Conceptual skills
11 of our core business philosophies
Our members share 11 underlying values that guide them through their journey at ERAS.
Not only are our members conscious of their own development, they are also responsible for selecting what career path they must take to understand how best each individual can contribute to society.
- "Management of a project"
- "System design and development within a project"
- "Securing and protection of systems produced in a project"
Although there are numerous roles in the field of IT, at ERAS, we focus on nurturing the following positions.
- Management Course
- Design & Development Course
- Application engineer・UI/UX
- Security Operations Course
- Security engineer・White hat hacker
As a member of ERAS
As our members grow together with the company, we ask them to focus on these following values:
- 1. To be conscious of their personal development
- 2. To help ERAS grow as a member of the team
- 3. To help innovate society as ERAS
Through careful discussion amongst our members, we continue to explore how we can accomplish the three tasks above.